GTD Tiddly Wiki Plus
GTD Tiddly Wiki Plus uses a standard version of Tiddly Wiki that uses a GTD style that makes it look and behave exactly like GTD Tiddly Wiki. This is significant because this means that GTD Tiddly Wiki Plus stays within the main Tiddly Wiki code tree and so any updates to Tiddly Wiki can also be applied to GTD Tiddly Wiki Plus. This is one of the many reasons why GTD Tiddly Wiki Plus is preferred over GTD Tiddly Wiki.
- Source: http://www.checkettsweb.com/tw/gtd_tiddlywiki.htm
- Written by Clint Checketts
- Much added value comes from adding plugins and macros. To install additional plugins, simply create new tiddlers tagged with systemConfig.
- Plugins included in the distribution:
- Other good plugins to have for GTD
- DatePlugin primarily extends the functionality of CalendarPlugin
- ReminderPlugin gives you tickler file functionality; integrates well with CalendarPlugin
- ForEachTiddlerPlugin gives ability to list tiddlers of only certain tag
- NewFromTemplateMacro gives ability to create action, context, and project templates
- YourSearchPlugin updates standard search features
- See the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki 2.0 and GTD Style" post for more details.
 Special Installation Instructions
- Safari users: The latest version of TiddlyWiki incorporates the changes necessary for saving in Safari provided that you install this Safari plugin.
 Related GTD Tiddly Wiki Developments
Whereas GTD Tiddly Wiki Plus adds a GTD style to Tiddly Wiki, d3 adds "kinkless" GTD functionality to Tiddly Wiki. There is a GTD-Fusion that combines both the style and the functionality that gives a d3 that looks like GTD Tiddly Wiki Plus.
- http://www.43folders.com/2005/05/how_are_you_usi.html --AP 14:07, 12 May 2005 (EDT)
- http://www.lifehacker.com/software/productivity/getting-things-done-tiddlywiki-102953.php --Sharon Kimble 22:37, 11 May 2005 (BST)
- http://www.davidco.com/forum/showthread.php?p=28659 --AP 22:20, 12 May 2005 (EDT)
- Google Group: http://groups.google.com/group/GTD-TiddlyWiki